S/N ITEMS AMOUNT IN $USD
1. Contract Sum for 10,000Units to
be Constructed By Local Contractors 1,075,737,848.75
2. Contract Sum for 10,000Units to
be Constructed By Offshore
3. Infrastructure 1,203,299,692.92
4. Miscellaneous Expenses
TOTAL AMOUNT REQUIRED FOR PROJECT = $3,500,000,000.00
SCHEDULE OF DISBURSMENTS
AMOUNT IN $USD
1. Land(s) Purchase 53,786,892.44
2. Permits & Approvals 10,757,378.49
3. Compensation of Natives 10,757,378.49
4. Hiring of Equipment 5,378,689.24
5. Land Clearance 10,757,378.49
6. Consultants, Architects, QS & Surveyors 10,757,378.49
7. Insurance 10,757,378.49
8. Direct Labours 10,757,378.49
9. Vehicles & Maintenance 5,378,689.24
10. Attorneys & Legal Fees 10,757,378.49
11. Office Complex & Accommodations + Furnishing 5,378,689.24
12. Contractors 1st, 2nd & 3rd Payments 1,021,950,956.31
13. Contractors 4th / Final Payment 53,786,892.44
14. Contract Sum for 10,000Units to be Constructed By Offshore Partners 1,075,737,848.75
15. Infrastructure 1,203,299,692.92
SUMMARY OF HOPE SHELTERS PROJECT IN THE FIRST PHASE
We intend to deliver at least one hundred thousand (100,000) housing units within the first Phase of 1 to 3years, to make this a revolving Program of 10 Phases with 10,000 thousand units developed per phase. Meaning Phase1 shall be 10,000units and Phase2 another 10,000units. We propose to construct 20,000 housing units in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory comprising of the following house types: –
a. 1 Bedroom Blocks of Flats – 5,000 Units
b. 2 Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow – 5,000 Units
c. 3 Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow – 4,000 Units
d. 2 Bedroom Blocks of 4 Flats – 4,000 Units
e. 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex – 2,000 Units
Grand Total = 20,000 Units
Also included in the package are the following facilities: –
a. Worship Centres – 2 no.
b. Recreation Centre – 1 no.
c. Administrative Block – 1 no.
d. Modern Shopping Complex – 1 no.
e. International Standard Specialist Hospital – 1 no.
f. Model Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools – 1 no. g. Ultra Modern Sports Complex fit for today’s – 1 no.Youths and young urban professionals.
Land: Several hundreds of hectares of land have been sourced for this purpose from private land owners and Applications forwarded to government agencies for direct allocation of land in various parts of the country.
Financing/Project Sum: UN RESCUE SERVICES / FAVOUR & MARVEL LTD have secured 100% non-recourse, humanitarian funding from OFFSHORE FINANCIERS who have signed Agreement with us stating that they are ready, willing and able to provide the required project funding of $3.5B (Three Billion and Five Hundred Million US Dollars only) to enable the successful execution of the Hope Shelters Project, Nigeria.
Meanwhile, the Project Principal – UN RESCUE SERVICES / FAVOUR & MARVEL LTD shall engage only qualified Contractors who can issue a Cash backed Bank Guarantee of Minimum of $100M (One Hundred Million US Dollars) to maximum $500million US Dollars BG to be issued by a top rated Bank in the world to call up the approved Funding for the Project.